We are looking for Qualified Residential Support Workers in the Denton area to join our care family who will have experience of working in a young persons care home or have a level 3 in health and social care.
Investing in our Residential Support Workers is our priority and promoting from within is our ethos.
Our care homes are all residential therapeutic units in large family detached houses and Ofsted rated as outstanding and good. We work regular shift patterns of 2 on and 4 off and have a very stable staff team offering a package and workplace that is designed to attract the best people in the business.
We pride ourselves on providing an outstanding environment for young people to grow and develop in a family environment.
- Your responsibilities and duties as a residential support worker would be
- Create a friendly and relaxed environment for young people encouraging enjoyment, self-motivation, self-esteem, and respect for themselves and others.
- To play an active part and promote the participation of young people, in the decision-making process of the home. To assist with the day-to-day administration of the home by completing and maintaining accurate recordings.
- Promote and uphold the good reputation of the company in all contact with external agencies and individuals.
- To work with the young people and prospective carers to ensure the young person’s successful integration into a family or other residential placement.
Successful residential care worker applicants will have the following:
- A passion for working with Young People first and foremost.
- Paid experience within a residential childcare setting
- A full Driving Licence
- Ideally, you will have NVQ level 3 in health and social care although not essential as long as you have gained valuable experience in other similar environments.
- DBS clearance required
- £9.00 – £9.50 per hour depending upon NVQ level 3 obtained & excludes sleep-in and waking night allowance which is on top.
- 2 on 4 off shift patterns or a regular working pattern of choice
- 10 sleep in’s per month for full-time workers
- All daily meals provided for
- Full induction and training package to include both mandatory and additional training every year.
- Funding for level 5 diploma
- Clinical counselling and guidance provided for all staff
An experienced staff team that is loyal to the company and create a real family environment
If you think you are right for our team of residential support workers then simply send your cv, we will contact all successful applicants within 48 hours to arrange a chat with one of our team.
We are looking for full-time staff but will consider a long-term contract and regular bank staff.